Saint-Petersburg Lakhta-Olgino /
Technology – Delivery Management /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager that will be in charge of complex development of the vehicle project from Software Engineering Team’ side.
What you will do:
- Collect, analyse and validate Customer’s requirements
- Work closely with Analytics and Architect departments to evaluate technical performance
- Plan, coordinate and control project scope, timing, risks; set priorities in cooperation with stakeholders/project owners
- Manage software and electronics implementation, functional verification in real vehicle
- Be key-point contact between Customer and software engineering team
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in complex project management in software development and electronics
- Expert knowledge in Agile, KanBan, Lean
- Knowledge of Project management tools
- Excellent communicative skills
- English – at least Upper intermediate is a must
- Travel to UK – up to 30% can be required
Nice to have:
- Working experience in development of in-car electronics/software
- Knowledge of CAN/LIN certificates
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.