Talent Experience – Spaces /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. We are seeking an Office Manager to support our team.
As Office Manager of the Berlin office, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and building the office environment while creating initiatives that help the team drive hyper-growth in addition to taking care of the onboarding of new colleagues.
- Keeping an office running smoothly;
- Overseeing administrative support;
- Maintaining office areas and inventory;
- Interacting with visitors and vendors;
- Helping employees with different questions;
- Accounting support;
- Travel booking, expenses for team;
- Helping with events;
- Processing, sorting, and routing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field;
- Detailed driven: your friends call you a perfectionist!;
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise;
- Ability to speak both English and German fluently.
What we offer:
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product;
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn;
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible;
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.