Embeded systems test engineer
Saint-Petersburg Lakhta-Olgino /
Technology – Systems Software /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Now we are looking for an Embedded Test Engineer who will be responsible for functional testing of the system software (the microcontroller's own peripheral drivers) and I/O devices that are designed in accordance with the ISO 26262 standard.
- To develop testing methods.
- To analyze system requirements, documentation, ISO 26262 standard.
- To develop automated test cases.
- To analyze test results.
- To maintain and increase automated test coverage.
Expertise and skills required:
- Experience in embedded systems testing .
- Knowledge of programming languages: C - for tests development, Python - for test automation.
- Linux development experience.
- Test automation experience.
- Experience in static and dynamic testing.
- Knowledges in such interfaces as: SPI, I2C, UART, CAN.
- Knowledge of interfaces: Automotive Ethernet, LINt, XCP, CCP protocols would be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of circuitry.
- Command of English at the Intermediate level, sufficient for reading technical literature and scientific articles and communicating with foreign counterparts;
- Experience in testing critical-safety systems would be an advantage.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.