Senior Fullstack Developer
Digital – Connectivity /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Now we're looking for Senior Fullstack Developer.
What you will do
- You’ll be working on the public API and developer portal of Arrival.
- You’ll be writing software enabling our customers to make most out of Arrival’s vehicles.
- You’ll collaborate with fellow engineers, PM and designers to develop high-quality solutions users will love.
- We use Kotlin/Spring for backends, TypeScript/React for frontends and Kubernetes-stack for deployment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Having worked in automotive / transport / logistics industry.
- Familiarity with automotive APIs and standards.
- DevOps knowledge.
- Rounded profile: full-stack competence Kotlin, Spring, TypeScript, React, Redux, Gatsby, Kubernetes, HelmTDD.
- Agile Sprints- 2 weeks, daily stand ups, retrospectives.
- Highly effective in at least one programming language.
- Experience with agile development.
- Interest or experience with pair programming.
What we offer
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product.
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
- 4% pension coverage from the company.
- 23 vacation days (plus additional 3 days during Christmas time, when offices are closed).
- We cover all travel expenses beside your permanent place of work (the one mentioned in the contract).
- We provide breakfasts, lunches and snacks in all our offices.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.