Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
Robotics – Base Cell /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
In Arrival Robotics we create robotic industrial factory which will be able to accept and deliver any new product's design or configuration in real time without changing the whole manufacturing process.
Our factory's delivering processes are not rigidly defined, but are dynamically constructed by the operation control system depending on equipment that is free to perform operations in the moment. The external environment is constantly changing: equipment breaks down and comes back to life, we need to start new orders and cancel existing ones. Operation control system should respond to external changes and update the order fulfilment plan consistently. In addition, all elements of the system must accumulate knowledge and use it in the production process. We believe that this is how flexible manufacturing (you might know by 'industry 4.0') should look like.
Our team called Assembly Operations was created to integrate process of flexible manufacturing into Arrival products manufacturing. Right now we are searching for a QA Engineer into this team to test our embedded systems.
- Setting up test robotic environments (industrial robots, CV, HMI, software components);
- Release testing, localization of defects and faults in multicomponent systems;
- Creation of new test benches with the possibility of using them in the CI / CD environment;
- Participation in the automation of E2E tests;
- Development of new E2E scenarios;
- Working on test documentation.
- Experience in developing tests using Python;
- Experience in automation testing of embedded systems;
- Experience in defects localisation in complex systems;
- Understanding the CI/CD processes;
- Experience in creating and supporting of test documentation.
It will be nice if you:
- Interested in Robotics;
- Worked with Linux, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Have experience is setting up test environments.
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product;
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn;
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible;
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.