Elements – Elements /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. Currently we are seeking Regional Buyer to Arrival Elements Team (for the new project in Russia).
· Identify and source local suppliers to support vehicle programmes
· Support the implementation of global sourcing strategies locally.
· Lead the end to end procurement process including supplier identification, RFQ, negotiation, nomination and part delivery.
· Manage internal stakeholders to support sourcing activities.
· Ensure Arrival business practices and requirements are implemented in the supply chain. Including:
o Supplier Quality
o Business Compliance
o Trade Compliance
o Social Corporate Responsibility
· Report daily activities and progress using business tools.
· Experience in a procurement / purchasing function in a comparable manufacturing industry (automotive preferred)
· Experience sourcing components in at least one of these areas:
o Thermal Systems
o Exterior & Body
o Metallic Structures
o Electrical and Power Systems
· Well versed in procurement best practices
· Fluent in English
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.