Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
FinTech – FinTech /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. Currently we are seeking System Analyst to FinTech Team (Traceability project).
- Perform Functional Analysis of Customer's Processes and Prepare Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS).
- Perform Planning and Follow-up on Testing process from the customer's side
- Provide Support on Data and Functionality studies
- Participate in All Project Phases from Initiation to Go-Live
- Provide Support for the Solutions delivered to the Customers
- University degree in Information Technologies (Computer Science, Software Engineering and Automation, Cybernetics or Applied Mathematics) or Strong Practical and Theoretical IT Background
- English - Fluent or Upper Intermediate (essential)
- On hand experience working as business/system analyst in software development projects. Knowledge of processes and tools for effective business/system analyses.
- Strong skills of technical document writing and reviewing
- System integration-related technologies, protocols, systems (XML, JSON)
- Analytical skills
- Attitude for working in projects
- Strong, mature personality, self-confident, self-motivated, looking for challenges, works independently and remotely
- Customer oriented attitude
- Flexibility and openness for new technologies and ways of working
- Excellent time management skills for working multitasking environments
- Willing and capable to travel
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.