Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
IT – IT Operations Team /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Now we are looking for a security engineer to the Information Security Team to support everyday cybersecurity operations
- Planning, implementing and operating cybersecurity related services and applications;
- Analysing logs and metrics, response to the incidents;
- Writing required automation modules;
- Finding gaps in security progresses, evaluating and recommending cybersecurity tools;
- Documenting solutions;
- Composing standards and guidelines for IT and employees.
- Deep knowledge of Windows infrastructure services - Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NPS, GPO;
- Understanging of PKI, including Windows Certification Services and OpenSSL;
- Experience with Apple MacOS
- Experience with Linus (independent distributions)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure principles and operations, network equipment and protocols configuration (vendor independent);
- Scripting/Programming skills (PowerShell preferred);
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure and G Suite will be the strong plus;
- Antivirus/Antimalware solution implementing and management;
- Knowledge of general cybersecurity practices and tools, general OS and network security mechanisms, incident hadlling.
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product;
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn;
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible;
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.