Finance – Finance /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Collect plan and forecast data of the electric vehicle production division of Arrival
- Participate in creation of the factory production budget
- Participate in creation of the revenue budget
- Participate in creation of the sales and operational costs budget
- Upload budget numbers into the corporate planning system
- Analyse Actual vs Budget deviations and provide management with valuable insights
- Maintain and improve Arrival analytical structures (Cost Centres, Projects etc) in Automotive ERP and other systems
- Perform the preventive budget control and analytics
- Support the creation of management reporting for OPEX/CAPEX, headcount, and full factory costs
- Assist with preparing and monitoring budgets PL, CF, and B/S on the company level
- Analyse the financials to find and propose cost effective improvements
- Participate in automation of processes
- Support the finance team on various projects and month-end close duties where necessary
- Ideally automotive or production experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in FP&A roles
- Ideally CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Must have experience in ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc.)
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.