Robotics – Factory Simulation Team /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. We are seeking a QA Engineer to help us create our own specific Integrated Development Environment.
This web-based tool will be crucial for engineers to program and debug the assembly process in a virtual or a real-world factory.
- prepare test plans and reports;
- perform manual functional testing;
- find, analyze and document issues;
- start with local test automation, where it makes sense;
- work in close collaboration with all the team members and cross-functional departments.
- incredible attention to details;
- a deep understanding of development and testing processes;
- experience in web application and API testing;
- excellent analytical skills;
- experience of working on a Linux system;
- knowledge of basic bash commands;
- experience with Java and/or Python;
- experience with UI test automation tools;
- desire to grow in the direction of test automation.
What we offer:
- Join the highly scientific-intensive culture;
- Take part in developing a unique product;
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly educational budget – we support your ambitions to learn;
- Flexible working environment – choose your working hours and equipment.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.