Lead Design Engineer
CAR – Product Engineering /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
What you’ll do:
- -Lead the engineering development, integration and delivery of the vehicle body structure and mechanisms
- -Lead the design and development of cabin closures, cargo closures and fixtures for the vehicle
- -Develop and manage supplier relationships to create, source and deliver mechanisms and hardware.
- -Generate system DFMEAs & DVPs to ensure strong product design & quality.
- -Collaborate with the prototyping and testing teams to plan and review prototype testing and validation of novel closure solutions.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.