CRM Implementation Team Lead
Business Systems – Business Systems /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
The CRM Implementation Lead will be responsible for successfully driving the implementation strategies for CRM solutions at ARRIVAL. This person will be responsible for developing, integrating and implementing efficient CRM workflows that mirror our strategic goals. This person will be a central facilitator in defining functional requirements and will support and coordinate teams to ensure a smooth CRM implementation.
● Develop the ideal workflows to be used with our CRM systems
● Work closely with internal and external business and technical teams to evaluate how system changes will affect workflow, data, and reporting
● Build and manage your own CRM implementation team
● Develop and track requirements, phase projects and manage scheduling with the other implementation teams
● Document, communicate and manage changes that surface during implementation
● Monitor and manage functional, schedule, and cost risks for the project
● Identify key power users who can be trained first and then train others
● Develop accurate documentation for the CRM system
● Advanced knowledge and expert understanding in sales, lead generation and customer pipeline management (extensive knowledge of CRM core processes is mandatory)
● Demonstrated excellent, in-depth, and hands-on knowledge of CRM software and processes such as Salesforce/Siebel/Microsoft etc. Preferably with an understanding of the complexities of multi-currency, multi-site, and multi-organizational implementations
● Some software engineering background is required
● Implementation consultancy experience is a strong plus
● Good supervisory skills and communication skills
● Analytical and measurement skills with the ability to understand customer data
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
● Attention to detail and a proactive, problem-solving approach is required
● Fluent in English
● Ability to travel internationally 30-40%
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.