Senior QA Automation Engineer (Cloud)
Saint-Petersburg Lakhta-Olgino /
Technology – Cloud /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Now we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join the Cloud team - a cloud-based vehicle interaction system for remote collection of telemetry data, monitoring, diagnostics and vehicle configuration.
- Automation of the testing process, including writing and maintaining a test framework;
- Testing product deliveries using autotests and manually;
- Working with CI;
- Analysis of specifications and requirements for the product, testing of documentation;
- Working with test documentation (test design, product quality reports);
- Cooperation with the development team to improve product quality;
- Analysis and localization of crashes: Grafana;
- Working with a bug tracker.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in automating the testing process;
- Knowledge of Python, experience with pytest;
- Experience with headless - browsers and front-end testing;
- Regression testing experience;
- Ability to use git;
- Experience in console and unix-like systems;
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol, the ability to work with it through CURL / Postman / PAW;
- English (technical and written communication).
A good addition would be:
- Experience in testing network protocols other than HTTP;
- Experience in load testing;
- Familiarity with Selenium;
- Ability to work with CI systems (Gitlab-CI / TeamCity / Jenkins);
- Understanding of service architecture and experience with distributed systems;
- Familiarity with k8s and related tools (helm / terraform);
- Ability to work with SQL and NoSQL databases at the level of simple queries;
- Acquaintance with time-series databases.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.