Saint-Petersburg Lakhta-Olgino /
Technology – Inverter /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
- Technical support customers and In-house teams.
- Integration technical support (inverters&vehicles).
- Resolving customers problems, making adjustments or improvements to testing processes.
- Participation in the testing of inverters and components.
- Preparing documentation: manual, instructions, ect.
- Participation in the development of testing methods.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge the principles of building modern energy converters.
- Knowledge or experience in the development of devices in the electronics, electrical engineering or automation.
- Knowledge Ethernet, CAN, RS485.
- Understanding the principles of functional testing of electronic equipment.
- Willingness to soldering, easy installation.
- Experience with measuring equipment.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.