Senior QA Automation Engineer (Vehicle Builder)
Saint-Petersburg Lakhta-Olgino /
Technology – Vehicle Builder /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
The goal of the Vehicle Builder product is to simplify and automate the design and configuration of a car model in terms of its electrical system (selection of components, wiring diagram, setting up the software that runs on them). We have Napoleonic plans. And even what we have already done causes genuine delight among people from the automotive industry. First of all, due to the surprise at how simple everything looks and happens, while remaining really complex under the hood and in essence
Your responsibilities will be:
- Take responsibility for the quality of the product and ensure that there is no confusion in the combat environment.
- Delve into product conversations and documentation about functionality, write test plans and test cases.
- Automate Web Application and API Testing - write functional and integration automated tests and embed them into your existing automated build process.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in writing functional and integration tests;
- Experience with headless browsers and front-end testing;
- Regression testing experience;
- English (technical and written communication).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Selenium;
- Knowledge of SQL at the level of simple queries.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.