IT Support Engineer
IT – IT Operations Team /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Arrival is seeking an IT Support Engineer in London, Banbury and Bicester to help deliver seamless day-to-day IT support services to the business. Supporting the business by any means plays a major part in building the culture of the company. We want key start up players who want to grow with the business.
- To provide day-to-day IT support for all existing users and general IT systems
- New user setup (Windows and MacOS laptops and workstations)
- User access setup
- Software licenses assignment and revocation (Mathworks, CAD applications)
- User hardware maintenance, user software maintenance
- User equipment purchasing
- Local network equipment maintenance (Ubiquiti, Watchguard)
- Local server equipment maintenance (Domain Controller, File server, Backup Server).Cooperation with local communication services supplies
- CCTV and security access control systems
- IT for in-house company events (workshops, demos, parties, hackathons)
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.