Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
Digital – Digital /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
DevOps Team is a part of Arrival Digital aiming to be a sort of competency and coordination center for DevOps and Infrastructure management activities for all other teams which are product development teams. We provide services for teams responsible for development of various products acting as part time members of related teams following particular team preferences and specifics and at the same time maintaining and developing common toolset and approaches.
Now we're looking for DevOps Engineer. In this role, you’ll be working with product teams to setup, maintain and improve cloud based infrastructure and the process of software delivery.
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding and hands-on experience with Linux operating system.Understanding IP networks and commonly used protocols and technologies (IP routing, DNS, TCP, HTTP, SSL, etc).
- Understanding and hands-on experience with containerization technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes is very desirable.Understanding principles of CI, CD and infrastructure as code.
- Hands-on experience with related instruments (like Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, Buddy, etc).
- Good skills in scripting (bash, python).
- At least intermediate level of English language
- Play as a member of product development teams helping them to setup and maintain infrastructure of environments for their projects using infrastructure as code approach and develop the process of software delivery targeting full automation in some future
- Develop custom tools for software delivery and for managing the infrastructure.
- Develop approaches and policies used by product development teams for managing process of software delivery perform.
- Researches on tools and technologies available to improve current workflows and infrastructure.
- Take part in maintaining of shared services like CI engines or git servers on premises.
- Respond to issues in production as third line support team member.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.