Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
Digital – Fleet Management System /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Now we're looking for Senior QA Engineer for Fleet Management Team
What will you do
- Organization of the testing process in a team.
- Writing and maintaining test cases up to date.
- Transfer of test cases to autotests.
- Registration of defects.
- Acceptance testing.
- Taking part in all SCRUM-processes and architectural discussions of teams.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in functional testing.
- Experience in unix / linux systems and working with logs.
- Experience with databases, knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in testing client-server applications (RESTful, GraphQL).
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver or analogs, understanding of the Page Object Pattern.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience in using version control systems.
- Intermediate level of English.
What we offer
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product.
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
- 28 days’ paid annual leave per year.
- Medical Insurance from the first week of work.
- Compensation for sports and English lessons.
- Breakfast, soft drinks, juices, snacks in Office.
- Latest technology to do your impactful work with.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.