Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
Digital – E com /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Now we're looking for Java Developer
What you will do
- Design architecture, develop, write unit tests, maintain and perform optimization of backend services.
- Perform "Research and Development" for determine must suitable tech solutions for new systems and features.
- Collaborate with front-end developers, analytics and management to understand global goals and current requirements.
- Participate in code reviews, cross-teams tech meeting, write documentation and make presentations.
- 3+ years of experience in server-side Java development;
- knowledge of data structures and design patterns;
- experience with SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL);
- experience using queue brokers (preferably RabbitMQ);
- experience in the development of microservice and high-load systems;
- practical experience in optimizing and monitoring applications;
- fluency in English;
- DevOps skills, continuous development experience with autotest coverage (TDD) will be a plus.
What we offer
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product.
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
- 28 days’ paid annual leave per year.
- Medical Insurance from the first week of work.
- Compensation for sports and English lessons.
- Breakfast, soft drinks, juices, snacks in Office.
- Latest technology to do your impactful work with.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.