Middle Clojure Developer
Service Platform – Service Platform /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We are seeking a Middle Clojure/ClojureScript developer to join the team of «Reporting and BI» product. “Reporting and BI” is a part of a broader solution named “Arrival Service Platform” that we develop to digitalise all aspects of after sales life of Arrival vehicles.
The “Reporting and BI” team has ambitious plans to significantly improve user experience in terms of visualisation, interpretation and analysis of data in the Service Platform.
- The developer will be responsible for development of a web based online data analysis (OLAP) application for the Arrival Service Platform. The application will have to provide a set of GUI tools for dynamically querying data: user actions must be interpreted and translated into corresponding MDX queries to the OLAP server, received data must be visualised in a variety of forms. The OLAP server will be based on the open-source project Mondrian.The developer will work on both backend and frontend parts.
To qualify, we expect the candidate to have:
- 1+ years of professional development experience with ClojureScript;
- 1+ years of professional development experience with Clojure or Lisp;
- Professional development experience with Java or C++ (is a plus);
- Knowledge of English at the upper intermediate+ level;
We’d love it if you have:
A hunger to learn.
A huge desire to achieve.
The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.