Charging Solutions – Charging Solution /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. Currently we are seeking a Junior Buyer to R&D team in Israel focused on development of charging solutions.
- - Set up POs, order processing , getting POs approvals from suppliers , deliveries follow up, tracking shipments, communication with shipments companies , arranging pick ups from suppliers locally.
- -Alerting supply problems and assisting in their solutions.
- - On going support to purchasing manger.
- - 20-30% capacity with warehouse activity ( receivers , incoming goods registration etc).
- Higher Education (B.A.), technical education is a plus (preferably in electronics/engineering)
- Fluent English
- 2 years of work experience (previous employment at subcontractor will be a plus)
- Full MS office proficiency (Basic skills of working with ERP system will be a plus)
- Highly organised, attentive to details
- Team player
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.