System Engineer (End-User Services)
Saint-Petersburg Lakhta-Olgino /
Technology – System Operations /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Now we are looking for experienced System Engineer in the Infrastructure Operations Team.
First priority projects to lead:
- HR process automation (Onboarding/Offboarding/Transfer).
- AAA/Directories synchronization (GSuite/LDAP/other directories).
- SRE (act as a team member, optional).
- Monitoring (checks, performance, alerting, escalations, dashboard, visualisation).
- Backup: Infrastructure.
- E-Mail principles outstanding (SMTP/IMAP/SFP/DKIM/DMARC)
- User directories: LDAP(S), AD, Google Directory, O365 (Azure AD)
- GSuite principals: GSuite administrator, API developer (if no experience, it would be first priority to dig into)
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence administration
- Scripting, programming (bash/python/other)
- Linux, Windows administrator
- Networking (basics): routing, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- PC architecture
- LDAP auth based services automation
- Experience with any backup automation (Bacula,BackupPC)
- SQL basic experience (MySQL/Maria,PostgreSQL)
- Java based services understanding (VM architecture)
- Firewall basic understanding (ability to deploy necessary policy for workstations)
- Applications/Service management
- GSuite Google Services administration (API, Email, Directories, Groups, Mobile Application Management, etc)
- LDAP/AD directories
- Atlassian Family: Jira, Confluence (access, integrations, workflows, directories synchronization, troubleshooting)
- BambooHR system integrations
- Automated backup: User assets, workstations
- Antivirus: deployment, policy development and enforcement
- Asset Management (Hardware, Licenses, Installed software)
- Facilities, technical management:
- Meeting Rooms equipment and services: PC, communicators, Joan schedule, Autologin
- User Support:
- Onboarding, Offboarding
- Assets Procurement, Service maintenance
- Infrastructure access management
- Users workspace, workstations, OS, network issues (user side), applications troubleshooting.
- English, pre-intermediate - ability to use in daily communications
Skills/experience nice to have:
Services outline (main tasks):
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.