Saint-Petersburg Lakhta-Olgino /
Technology – Systems Software /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Systems Software team creates flexible and universal basic software for high-tech electronic control units that are used in all subsystems of our electric transport.
Now we are looking for a System Analyst with the embedded systems development experience, who will contribute to the development in accordance with all the modern processes and standards in Automotive Industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Development and documentation of new or existing concepts according to the functional safety (ISO 262622) and systems engineering standards (ISO 15288);
- Architectural design of the basic software, taking into account the features at the level of (sub) systems and vehicles;
- Close work with developers to ensure the quality of software according to the standarts;
- Architectural design in the main areas such as Network Management, Time Synchronization, Calibration Data Management, Diagnostics.
Expertise and skills required:
- Experience in system-level requirements design for embedded systems;
- Ability and willingness to code (C / C ++) review and documentation creation;
- Willingness to engage in describing various concepts, structures and mechanisms for basic embedded software;
- Command of English at the Upper-intermediate level.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the embedded software development;
- Experience in the development of automotive electronic units;
- Understanding of data transmission and synchronization protocols SPI, i2c, UART, CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet;
- Knowledge of the J1939 standard;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR approach and methodology.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.