Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
Mobile Robotics – Mobile Robotics Lab /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Your tasks will be:
- Work on mounting, connecting, wiring and assembly of electronics on prototypes of mobile robots (single copies);
- Organization and support of production of electronic modules for robots at third-party enterprises (including the creation of the necessary documentation and the order of electronic components);
- Development and debugging of on-board electronics for mobile robots;
- Configuring and debugging of electric motor controllers;
- Testing of mobile robots;
- Creation of working documentation.
We expect from you:
- Experience in production of electronics devices, understanding of the principles of manufacturability and maintainability of electronic devices;
- Knowledge of the modern base of electronic components and modern technologies for the manufacture of electronic devices;
- Knowledge of ways to protect electronic devices from overheating, short circuit, electromagnetic interference, electrostatic voltage;
- Skills to use a soldering station and install SMD components;
- Skills to crimp connectors and form reliable harnesses;
- Experience in PCB design, ability to work in Altium Designer;
- Experience in creating technological documentation for the production of printed circuit boards and harnesses at third-party enterprises;
- Experience with brushless motor controllers and an understanding of brushless motor control principles;
- Experience with electronic measuring devices and logic analyzers.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with microcontroller programmers, experience in writing your own firmware for STM32 and SPC5 devices;
- Knowledge of CAN, SPI, I2C, RS-485, EtherCAT interfaces;
- Understanding of the CAN (DBC) and CANopen protocols.
What we offer:
- Join the highly scientific-intensive culture;
- Take part in developing a unique product;
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches;
- Yearly education budget – we support your ambitions to learn;
- Competitive salary, employment in accordance with the Russian Federation Labour Code, voluntary health insurance and other stuff which makes our life easier and nicer;
- Assistance in relocation to St.Petersburg.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.