Senior Frontend Engineer
Saint-Petersburg Yasnaya Polyana /
Digital – Customer Care /
At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Digital Customer Care as a part of Arrival Digital is a platform to help and advise Arrival customers on every issue that has already happened or can potentially happen, which offers easily accessible edutainment content, proactive care, and fully or semi-automated live support service.
Now we're looking for Senior Frontend Engineer
What you will do
- Development of customer-facing application from scratch;
- Unit testing;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Working closely with design and team leads for translating designs and mockups into high-quality architecture and code.
- Working knowledge of Typescript;
- Experience and understanding of view libraries (React, etc.) and state manager solutions (React Hooks, Redux, etc.);
- CSS (specifications, CSS-in-JS solutions);
- Experience with designing and writing simple SOLID client-side infrastructure.
What we offer
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product.
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment.
- 28 days’ paid annual leave per year.
- Medical Insurance from the first week of work.
- Compensation for sports and English lessons.
- Breakfast, soft drinks, juices, snacks in Office.
- Latest technology to do your impactful work with.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.