Technical Account Manager
Arrive is looking for a Technical Account Manager to grow and nurture the business relationship with our strategic vertical partners. With this opportunity you'll take on leadership responsibilities, define best practices, navigate our growth, and make a real impact across our company on a daily basis. Sound like you? Read on...
What You'll be Doing:
- Serve as primary point of contact to a portfolio of strategic partners - both new and existing - across multiple verticals, including ticketing and venues, travel, automotive and local.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships. Develop trusted advisor relationships with partner stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Develop, plan and build new business opportunities within existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement that maximize value proposition and drive revenue
- Project manage the technical implementation of new partner integrations as well as upgrades, collaborating with both internal and external teams and removing any blockers for a timely and successful launch
- Responding to daily requests for technical support on integration projects ranging from a simple deep link in an email campaign to a ground up native app build, using our transactional APIs.
- Define, standardize and maintain documentation of all integration options and best practices throughout the customer lifecycle
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and develop sales reports for internal and external use
- Partner with product and business development on identifying and building opportunities within and across verticals
- Articulate and update partners on existing and new product features or initiatives; support and troubleshoot during any technical outages
- Help forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
What You Bring to the Table:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in account management of B2B clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer service orientation with a proven ability to build trusted, long-term relationships as a subject matter expert to partners’ sales, product, and engineering teams
- Understanding of client-server API based interactions that power modern web and native mobile applications, along with a firm grasp of e-commerce software basics like authentication, authorization, oauth, and payments
- Familiarity inspecting network traffic in a browser, using web browser developer tools, SQL, REST API documentation, cURL, Postman, etc.
- Experienced technical communicator with ability to describe complex system flows and integrations clearly and succinctly
- Proven project management expertise and the ability to manage multiple deliverables at various stages across functions in an effective and efficient manner.
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, be self-motivated, and have a record of exceeding goals and objectives
- Ability to work under pressure in high visibility, fast-paced, and dynamic environments
- Superior problem-solving skills and an inherent “will-to-win”
- Passion for using data to find hidden opportunities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Customer Relationship Management tools
- Bachelor’s degree. Business or marketing majors are a plus
We are a very tight knit group that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great product is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.