Arrive’s Product Team is seeking a motivated product copywriter, content strategist with a knack for product marketing who wants to get their hands on anything that helps the cause.
Our team is looking for a Content Strategist / Writer who is more than a copywriter. We need a storyteller, a design thinker, and a guardian of the user experience who meets customer needs with clear, consistent, and compelling content.
You know how content, design, and copy all fit together perfectly to make a seamless and simple product. You’re ruthless in prioritizing each and every word that is put in front of our customers. You can help articulate what our product does and distill technical jargon down to layman terms that are insightful and succinct. Your day will never be boring and this role will grow with you as you aspire to do great things in your career.
What you'll do
- Plan and write content for our products - our mobile apps, our websites, our widgets, our voice applications.
- Work directly with product managers, user experience designers, visual designers, and key stakeholders to turn requirements into a clear and engaging story for our customers (across all touch points including micro-content, UI labels, headlines, messaging, emails)
- Be an expert - knowing our products and the nuances of everything they do (and don’t do) to work with product and engineering to quickly deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Say things in two words instead of four; three words instead of six
- Help build an understanding of our platform and all that we offer
- Help bring products to market - supporting product and marketing to create a solid strategy and execute against so that our products succeed and hit their goals
- Collaborate with design partners to influence page layout, interactions, and visual design
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results
- Coordinate closely with Marketing, Creative, and our Lead Marketing Copywriter to ensure consistency across our brand and all of our product and marketing channels
Skills you bring
- Excellent and creative writing, communication, and critical thinking skills
- 3-5+ years of product writing experience, preferably for mobile, web or voice content
- At ease managing multiple projects, working on tight timelines, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams
- Experience in B2B or B2C ecommerce is preferred
The Arrive Product Team consists of user advocates and innovative thinkers. We strive to create products people love using, we test and iterate on our ideas. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.