Finance – Finance /
This role is responsible for monthly forecasting, annual budgeting, managing Adaptive Insights (our forecasting software), numerous ad hoc analyses, KPI reporting, data analytics, and decision support.
- Own the budgeting, reporting, and management of Adaptive Insights. Provide recommendations on process improvements to improve the transparency of financial reporting and analysis.
- Work collaboratively with the corporate accounting team to ensure the accuracy and consistency of financial reporting within Adaptive Insights.
- Create new projection models for Arrive Logistics within Adaptive Insights.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process by collaborating and providing recommendations to department leaders.
- Review monthly financial information, monitor trends, and analyze variances with department leaders.
- Forecast the company’s performance over the next twelve months across all three financial statements.
- Support the preparation of presentations and analysis for senior leadership and the board of directors.
- Contribute to ad hoc financial analyses as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Undergraduate degree from a respected university in business, finance, statistics, or accounting.
- 1-2 years of experience in finance or accounting.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights required
- Experience with Netsuite and Workday preferred
- Strong understanding of the financial statements.
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and manipulate large data sets.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and a general understanding of Google Sheets, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Execution-focused, proactive, sense of urgency, and collaborative.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Comfortable with multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Unquestioned integrity and work ethic.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and take part in learning opportunities through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops walking distance from the office and you can store your bike safely inside of the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes brand new Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training options.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance - If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Covid Response and Flex Policy:
Arrive Leadership continually evaluates the Covid-19 pandemic and makes informed decisions based on applicable regulation, CDC recommendation, best practice, and local impacts of the pandemic. Arrive has implemented a comprehensive and proactive Covid response plan designed for the safety of our employees. This plan includes in-office safety protocol for all employees and a flexible work schedule based on position and tenure.