Full Stack Software Engineer
Development – Engineering /
Who We Are
As one of the fastest growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion (USD) in annual revenue, Arrive Logistics is expanding its Mexico truckload freight and cross-border transportation operations. Arrive Mexico already has 25+ employees in Guadalajara, with plans to grow significantly year after year. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board with our rapidly-growing cross-border team in Guadalajara, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your skill set to an organization experiencing rapid growth and technological transformation! As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you’ll work closely with Product Managers, UX, and your engineering team to create solutions, develop stories, and execute them. If you possess strong technical skills, a passion for complexity, and a desire to make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with your fellow engineers, Product, Data Science, and UX to solve problems and build impactful features for our users
- Learn, teach, and grow on a supportive team as you try new things and master the things you’re already good at.
- English Fluency Required (High B2-C1)
- NodeJS and one of the major frameworks
- RESTful API design & development
- SQL and relational database architecture
- UI development with modern libraries like React
- Unit/integration testing
- DevOps experience is a strong bonus
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- An absolute commitment to quality.
- Proven proficiency in modern back-end development and makes well-reasoned design decisions.
- A commitment to test coverage as a core principle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Take advantage of our benefits including monthly grocery vouchers, vacation days and more.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Work in our new Guadalajara office located in Midtown WeWork Plaza
- Park your car for free on site!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with complimentary coffee and tea
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
Your Arrive Experience
Our award-winning company culture is designed with you in mind. We are committed to supporting your personal and professional growth and making Arrive a place we all love to work.