Manager, ERP (22108-U-830-IS)
South San Francisco /
Information Technology /
ArsenalBio’s mission is to develop efficacious and safe cellular therapies for patients with chronic diseases, initially cancer. Our products are being designed to herald the transition of adoptive cell therapy from a hospital based treatment to outpatient therapy, like most other cancer treatments.
As the Manager ERP Systems you will oversee ArsenalBio’s SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to support ArsenalBio’s ERP and systems strategy. The position requires a broad understanding of the ERP, regulatory frameworks and obligations, including both GxP and SOX, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Finance, Procurement, and Technical Operations. This role can be a hybrid role and based either in our South San Francisco or Hayward offices.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for the overall budget and management of SAP, working with various functions to ensure their business needs are planned for, communicated and met
- Contribute to the ERP Roadmap and the alignment across business units for the ERP solution. Provides key input into the overall Information Systems roadmap
- Lead the implementation and transformation of application platforms to drive business efficiencies and improvements in partnership with the business stakeholders
- Partner with Technical Operations, Accounting, Finance, Procurement and other stakeholders to implement a unified SAP system change request process to enable GMP and non-GMP changes in compliance with GMP and SOX requirements
- Design and implement the future state financial solutions within the Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, and Record to Report processes, partnering with third-party solution providers as needed
- Responsible for the non-GMP system interfaces between ERP and upstream/ downstream systems.
- Manage ArsenalBio’s ERP Support Program by partnering with key stakeholders to ensure alignment across functions, as well as corporate and operational goals are met.
- Manage the MSP partnership
- Manage, coordinate and contribute to system upgrades and system administration activities
- Implement state of the art reporting solutions for management dashboards, accurate external reporting, usable metrics, and reports to enable complex problem solving, process improvement, and also support corporate initiatives related to Data Governance, Analytics, and Reporting
- Lead and develop super user capability for the SAP ERP and other Finance systems
- Provide day to day first line end user support on SAP
- Support user training and usage of the SAP platform
What Will You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance or other close-related fields
- 8 years related experience with a minimum of 5 years of ERP SAP systems experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, with vendor oversight experience.
- Extensive experience with SAP S/4 Hana (Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain modules)
- Experience with SOX and GxP frameworks
Other Relevant Experience:
- Experience with cell therapies is a plus
- Performed at least 1 (one) full life cycle implementation of SAP S/4 Hana modules
- Experience with SAP and financial reporting systems such as Adaptive Insights, Data Warehouse tools, Financial Planning, Power BI, and other analytical tools.
- Experience with BPI SAP data integrations
- Managing medium- to large-scale projects
- Management of a full service end-user technical support
What We Will Offer You:
ArsenalBio has a generous and comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to medical, dental, and vision as well as mental health resources, virtual and telehealth options, coaching, infertility treatment, parental leave and health savings accounts. We also offer flexible work schedules and flexible time off, which includes two extra “Arsenal Days of Rest” every quarter for employees to recharge.
We have a robust mentorship program, and comprehensive development tools to help employees take control of their career paths and grow into their best selves. ArsenalBio believes in investing in the well-being of our employees - both at work and at home, as they are our greatest asset. They bring scientific talents in molecular biology, immunology, pharmacology, protein chemistry, computational biology, automation, genome engineering, software and other fields to make the future happen now.
ArsenalBio prioritizes the providing of a safe and healthy workplace that is consistent with COVID-19 public health guidance and legal requirements. In order to protect our employees and visitors, we require all visitors (including candidates) and employees to present proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 when coming onsite.
We are committed to hiring the best talent from diverse backgrounds. A diverse workforce engenders richness of thought, creativity and discovery. We invite individuals who embrace intellectual achievement to bring their unique personal and professional journeys and together we will build transformative cell therapies for cancer patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: ArsenalBio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, or ArsenalBio employees. ArsenalBio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.