Manufacturing Process Specialist (23020-B-683-MFG)
Technical Operations /
ArsenalBio, a privately held, clinical-stage programmable cell therapy company engineering advanced CAR T therapies for solid tumors, is seeking a talented Manufacturing Process Specialist to work onsite based in our Hayward office.
ArsenalBio’s mission is to develop efficacious and safe cellular therapies for patients with chronic
diseases, initially cancer. With our programmable and computationally driven approach, our team is engineering living medicines to attack cancer’s inherent multi-faceted nature and overcome the challenges of addressing solid tumors with cell therapy.
Driven by a collective of diverse experts across immunology, synthetic biology, molecular biology, automation and computational biology, we are united in purpose to deliver radical breakthroughs for people with cancer, and prioritize the team’s outcomes over individual goals to achieve our company mission – together.
ArsenalBio is seeking a talented and motivated Process Specialist to join the ArsenalBio Technical Operations team supporting cell therapy manufacturing activities. The individual will work closely with other Process Specialists, Process Development, Quality and other support roles. The position will report into the director of Manufacturing in supporting day to day manufacturing processes. The individual will also interact cross-functionally across the organization to enable the success of ArsenalBio.
What You Will Do:
- Perform all tasks associated with the GMP manufacturing of cellular products following batch records, tech transfer protocols, validation protocols and SOPs
- Assist in setting up manufacturing areas and equipment/fixtures. Perform facility and equipment commissioning activities
- Work as part of a small team to execute GMP runs in close collaboration with Process Development, MSAT and Quality
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures, batch records, deviations and change controls
- Excellent aseptic/sterile techniques and prior experience with cell therapy
- Train new team members
- Provide coordination and issue resolution across Manufacturing
What Will You Bring:
- Bachelors degree in relevant scientific field
- 5+ years of experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry in a manufacturing role
- Experience in clinical scale cell processing (such as Miltenyi CliniMACS/Prodigy and equivalent platforms) desired
- Experience with process development activities for manufacture of cell therapy products highly desired
- Experience with automation platforms and databasing desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and knowledge on the job, demonstrate productivity, and deliver high-quality results
- Technically minded with an aptitude for process optimization
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask as needed in a start-up environment
What We Will Offer You:
An opportunity to work with the best talent in the field of cell therapy, and be part of ONE TEAM to advance therapies to patients who need it most.
ArsenalBio has a generous and comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to medical, dental, and vision as well as mental health resources, virtual and telehealth options, coaching, infertility treatment, parental leave and health savings accounts. We also offer flexible work schedules and flexible time off, which includes two extra “Arsenal Days of Rest” every quarter for employees to recharge.
We have a robust mentorship program, and comprehensive development tools to help employees take control of their career paths and grow into their best selves. ArsenalBio believes in investing in the well-being of our employees - both at work and at home, as they are our greatest asset. They bring scientific talents in molecular biology, immunology, pharmacology, protein chemistry, computational biology, automation, genome engineering, software and other fields to make the future happen now.
ArsenalBio prioritizes the providing of a safe and healthy workplace that is consistent with COVID-19 public health guidance and legal requirements. In order to protect our employees and visitors, we require all visitors (candidates) and employees to present proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 when coming onsite.
We are committed to hiring the best talent from diverse backgrounds. A diverse workforce engenders richness of thought, creativity and discovery. We invite individuals who embrace intellectual achievement to bring their unique personal and professional journeys and together we will build transformative cell therapies for cancer patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The estimated base salary offer for the preferred primary location of San Francisco Bay area ranges from $93,500-$114,500. Salary ranges for other locations may vary from this range. Base pay offered may vary depending on job related knowledge, experience, education, and location. In addition to these factors, we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current employees as part of any final offer.
To all recruitment agencies: ArsenalBio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, or ArsenalBio employees. ArsenalBio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.