Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst Level 3
Ft. Meade, MD, Ft. Gordon, GA, Wahiawa/Oahu, HI, and San Antonio, TX /
Incident Response Expert – 0011-0019 /
About ARSIEM Corporation
At ARSIEM Corporation we are committed to fostering a proven and trusted partnership with our government clients. We provide support to multiple agencies across the United States Government. ARSIEM has an experienced workforce of qualified professionals committed to providing the best possible support.
As demand increases, ARSIEM continues to provide reliable and cutting-edge technical solutions at the best value to our clients. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the ability to have an impact on every client you work with.
ARSIEM is looking for a Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst. This position will support one of our Government clients. Most of the openings will be in Ft. Meade, MD, but there will also be opportunities in Ft. Gordon, GA, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI, and San Antonio, TX.
- Use information collected from a variety of computer network defense resources (including, but not limited to, intrusion detection system alerts, firewall and network traffic logs, and host system logs) to identify, analyze, and report events that occur or might occur within their environment.
- Read, interpret, write, modify, and execute computer-scripting languages (this is a basic requirement for analysts).
- Be a team player within the organization, whether working with government, military, or contractor personnel to generate shared understandings of IC intelligence needs, the mission's relevance, and area of expertise.
- Form hypotheses, critically assess and choose analysis techniques, then query, merge, enrich, evaluate and pivot within data to attain insights.
- Distill, document, contextualize and communicate their findings, including any new tradecraft developed to the appropriate teammates, stakeholders, and intelligence consumers.
- Train and advise government, military, and contractor personnel and encourage best analytic practices whenever possible.
- Associate’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience; Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience; Master’s degree and 6 years of relevant experience; or Doctorate degree and 4 years of relevant experience
- Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security)
- 18 semester hours of military training/ coursework in networking, computer science, or cyber topics is equivalent to an Associate's degree (applicable to Level 1 - Level 4).
- Relevant experience in computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and systems engineering. Additionally, must have experience in network or system administration.
- Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), or Cyber Defense Operations will be considered for the relevant experience required. 20–24-week courses will count as 6 months of experience, and 10-14 weeks will count as 3 months of experience.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires an Active TS/SCI CI polygraph clearance.
Candidate Referral: Do you know someone who would be GREAT at this role? If you do, ARSIEM has a way for you to earn a bonus through our referral program for persons presenting NEW (not in our resume database) candidates who are successfully placed on one of our projects. The bonus for this position is 5,000, and the referrer is eligible to receive the sum for any applicant we place within 12 months of referral. The bonus is paid after the referred employee reaches 6 months of employment.
ARSIEM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.