Digital Network Exploitation Analyst Level 1
Ft. Meade, MD, Ft. Gordon, GA, Wahiawa/Oahu, HI, and San Antonio, TX /
Incident Response Expert – 0011-0019 /
About ARSIEM Corporation
At ARSIEM Corporation we are committed to fostering a proven and trusted partnership with our government clients. We provide support to multiple agencies across the United States Government. ARSIEM has an experienced workforce of qualified professionals committed to providing the best possible support.
As demand increases, ARSIEM continues to provide reliable and cutting-edge technical solutions at the best value to our clients. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the ability to have an impact on every client you work with.
ARSIEM is looking for a Digital Network Exploitation Analyst. This position will support one of our Government clients. Most of the openings will be in Ft. Meade, MD, but there will also be opportunities in Ft. Gordon, GA, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI, and San Antonio, TX.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of computing and networking to analyze SIGINT and cybersecurity data at the session, packet, and bit level.
- Comprehend and apply technology-specific concepts up and down the OSI model network stack to traffic analysis, network security, network infrastructure topology, and devices.
- Identify and characterize networks to illuminate devices, users, and channels of interest and exploit and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Create, document, and promulgate the unique tradecraft necessary to conduct this analysis.
- Associate’s degree and 4 years of relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields (Engineering, Mathematics) may be considered relevant if programs contain a concentration of courses in the following foundational CS areas: algorithms, computer architecture (not network architecture), programming methodologies and languages, data structures, logic and computation, and advanced mathematics (for example, calculus, discrete mathematics).
- Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (IS) degrees may be considered relevant if the programs contain the amount and type of coursework equivalent to a Computer Science (CS) major.
- Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development/analysis.
- Experience may also include engineering hardware and software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, and network and systems administration.
- Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course) will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., a 24-week JCAC course will count as 6 months of experience).
Clearance Requirement: This position requires an Active TS/SCI CI polygraph clearance.
Candidate Referral: Do you know someone who would be GREAT at this role? If you do, ARSIEM has a way for you to earn a bonus through our referral program for persons presenting NEW (not in our resume database) candidates who are successfully placed on one of our projects. The bonus for this position is 5,000, and the referrer is eligible to receive the sum for any applicant we place within 12 months of referral. The bonus is paid after the referred employee reaches 6 months of employment.
ARSIEM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.