San Francisco Bay Area /
Operations – Operations /
Artera is currently seeking an Experienced Executive Assistant with strong and exceptional communication skills. This person will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives, including the CEO.
- Provides high-level administrative support to the executives and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings as needed with the executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks, including ordering supplies.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
Skills & Qualificaitons
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record keeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Proficient with GSuite, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite, and similar startup platforms with the ability to learn new or updated software.