Head of Clinical Research Network
Life Sciences – Clinical Development /
As Head of Artera’s Clinical Research Network, you will oversee external research collaborations and clinical trials, and you will manage a team of Clinical Research Associates. You will report to the VP of Clinical Development. In this role, you will (remotely) contribute to the overall strategy for implementation as well as execution of all Artera evidence generation while being mindful of established timelines, budget and quality standards. You will craft the programs and resources we offer to external research partners, and you will have the opportunity to participate in our team’s research program.
- Contributing to the building of department infrastructure, including developing, training, and retaining new members to the clinical research associate team; ensuring prioritization of activities and resourcing is in line with clinical development programs.
- Managing the clinical research associate team, ensuring team health and identifying opportunities for professional growth.
- Building collaborative relationships with external data partners, as well as key internal stakeholders including Research, Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, IT, Legal, Finance departments, and project teams as needed to support research collaborations and clinical trials data access and AI researchers working with it.
- Planning resources and offerings for research collaborations
- Work with artificial intelligence and clinical research teams to support publication in scientific journals, and to assemble data for presentations at national meetings. Based on scientific background, opportunity to lead selected research projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences, scientific or other relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and project tracking
- Experience managing a team of 3 or more individuals
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with team research in a regulated environment
- Analytical thinker with problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Regulatory Experience
- Clinical Research Certifications
- Experience in oncology and biomarker-based trials
- Experience in proposal and publication review