Operations – Operations /
About Us: Artera is a biotech startup that develops medical artificial intelligence tests that personalize therapy for cancer patients. Artera is on a mission to personalize medical decisions for patients and physicians on a global scale.
Artera is seeking a dedicated recruiter to join our growing People Operations team. The primary responsibilities of this role include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation. You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislation, and keeps informed of company hiring and internship programs. This candidate will also be able to assess applicants’ skills, experience, relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
- Completing paperwork for new hires
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Managing internship programs
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree at minimum
- ATS Experience (preferably Lever)
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews
- The ability to source candidates in all areas
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great decision-making skills
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation
Equal Employee Opportunity:
At Artera, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients and physicians. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.