Medical Science Liaison/Senior Medical Science Liaison
Life Sciences – Medical Affairs /
ArteraAI is a leading precision medicine company developing AI tests to personalize cancer therapy. ArteraAI offers an AI-enabled test that is the first of its kind to provide both predictive and prognostic results for patients with localized prostate cancer: ArteraAI Prostate Test.
ArteraAI’s multimodal artificial intelligence (MMAI) biomarker test leverages a unique algorithm that assesses digital images from a patient’s biopsy and learns from a patient’s clinical data. The AI combines this information to predict whether a patient will benefit from a particular therapy and determine their prognosis and has been validated in many Phase 3 randomized trials.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a field-based professional with scientific and clinical expertise who would be responsible for providing medical and scientific education on Artera’s AI-based prostate cancer biomarker test, new products, and our portfolio in development. The MSL/Sr. MSL engages in scientific exchange with Key Opinion Leaders and Healthcare Professionals consistent with Medical Affairs and company objectives.
This individual will cover the Midwest or Southeast portion of the United States.
- Identify and engage with key clinicians to share scientific expertise and develop peer-level relationships
- Interpret and effectively communicate relevant medical and scientific information
- Attend conferences and symposia for the purpose of providing medical and scientific support to internal and external customers
- Obtain and provide actionable insights that enhances the value and appropriate use of Artera’s products to internal stakeholders
- Respond to medical inquiries with clinical and scientific information supporting the appropriate use of Artera’s products
- Support development of clinical evidence studies by evaluating and managing investigator-initiated research proposals
- Maintain expertise in disease state management, emerging biomarkers,and the competitive landscape
- Work cross-functionally and compliantly with internal partners to provide medical and scientific expertise
- Adhere to internal processes as well as regulatory and compliance requirements
- Develop understanding of oncology customer segments and market dynamics
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Advanced degree (MD, PhD, or PharmD) in a relevant scientific or clinical field
- 2+ years of experience in biotechnology/pharma, clinical, or research fields
- Prior MSL experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in oncology or diagnostics/biomarkers is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Analytical thinker with problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time to meet with clinicians at their institutions, offices, and/or oncology conferences
Equal Employee Opportunity:
At ArteraAI, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients and physicians. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legallyprotected characteristic.