Operations – Operations /
About Us: Artera is an AI startup that develops medical artificial intelligence tests that personalize therapy for cancer patients. Artera is on a mission to personalize medical decisions for patients and physicians on a global scale.
Artera is seeking to hire a project coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our project manager(s) in organizing our ongoing projects and product launches. As a project coordinator, your responsibilities will include monitoring project plans, schedules, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. This role offers great opportunities for growth for those looking to pursue a career in biotech or life sciences project management.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes and communicating these changes to the project manager.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assessing project risks and issues to provide solutions where applicable.
- Chairing/ facilitating meetings where appropriate and distributing minutes to all project team members.
- Determining team dynamics and learning to collaborate with various departments leads/members
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, engineering, life sciences or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with project management, business development, or client relationship management within the life sciences or professional services industry
- Analytical skills and a genuine passion for existing and new technologies and scientific advances
- Highly organized in planning and time management, with the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agility and the ability to respond to competing and changing priorities and multiple tasks under inflexible timelines
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
Equal Employee Opportunity: At Artera, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop medical artificial intelligence tests that personalize therapy for cancer patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.