Technical Product Manager
G&A – Business Strategy /
About Us: Artera is an AI startup that develops medical artificial intelligence tests to personalize therapy for cancer patients. Artera is on a mission to personalize medical decisions for patients and physicians on a global scale.
The Technical Product Manager will coordinate the technical aspects of building a product. This individual will work closely with Product Lifecycle Management and other teams to be accountable for “how” the product will be developed.
This highly cross-functional role includes working with teams across the organization, such as AI, engineering, clinical development, regulatory, and reimbursement. This position will make a significant impact on the culture, communication, and dynamics of a growing commercial organization, and report to VP of Business Strategy.
- Guide the product development process from conception to release.
- Understand stakeholder requirements and constraints
- Write product requirements and other requirements documentation
- Perform product risk assessment
- Manage and implement changes for on-market products within regulatory frameworks
- Build effective cross-functional partnerships with Business Strategy, Clinical Development, AI and Bioinformatics, Regulatory & Legal, and Engineering
- Provide regular updates / business reviews to the Leadership Team
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS degree required; MBA degree or advanced technical degree strongly preferred
- 2 + years of U.S. product management or technical product management in the biotech/healthcare industry
- Previous requirements writing experience strongly preferred
- Effective leadership, management, and teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; proactive cross-functional communicator
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing start-up environment
- Strong desire and vision to build a new organization with a clear vision
- Expected Travel: 10% domestic
Equal Employee Opportunity: At Artera, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients and physicians. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.