Machine Learning Research Intern
Tech – AI /
About Us: Artera is an AI startup that develops medical artificial intelligence tests that personalize therapy for cancer patients. Artera is on a mission to personalize medical decisions for patients and physicians on a global scale.
As a machine learning research Intern at Artera you will work closely with Artera's research scientists to develop AI-based biomarkers to support the personalization of cancer therapy. Using digital imagery and clinical data you will design multi-modal computer vision and tabular deep learning models that can prognosticate patient outcomes and predict response to therapy.
Skills & Qualifications
- Pursuing PhD degree in an AI-related field (CS, EE, Stats, etc.) or a MS with substantial research experience.
- Strong publication record in high-quality journals and conferences.
- Substantial experience with Python, and deep learning libraries such as PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Strong programming skills, competitive in ACM-ICPC or other competitions.
- Experience in implementing high-performance and large scale deep learning systems.