Customer Success Manager
Operations – Operations /
As Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for building a team to address all inbound inquiries, manage test orders, and enhance the end-to-end experience for our customers. You will act as a partner to our field teams to educate and advocate for our customers to drive new functionality and process improvements.
The CSM will work cross-functionally to discover and implement projects centered around optimization to ensure a positive experience and continued success of our customers. The CSM will have a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of our accounts and work with internal stakeholders to pre-empt any issues.
- Manage the customer success department’s day-to-day functions, centered around serving as the day-to-day contact for accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Formulate, revise and implement customer success policies to improve team efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
- Develop and ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) pertaining to data entry, data verification, and deficiency resolution requirements
- Respond to escalated customer support issuesInform the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends
- Manage and distribute materials to all new and existing customers as needed
- Assess support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings
- Oversee and evaluating the team's ongoing training efforts
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive operational excellence across the organization
- Deliver performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company policy
- Excellent presentation, training and coaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to include active listening, coaching, advising, facilitating and problem solving are required
- Ability to apply these skills at all levels and in diverse settings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely comfortable and effective at engaging customers remotely and face to face
- Highly organized and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of CRM, LIS, and RCM softwares preferred
- Ability to model and live the corporate values
- 5+ years of experience as a customer success specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role preferred