Clinical Product Manager
Life Sciences – Commercial /
As Clinical Product Manager for Artera’s prognostic and predictive solutions you are responsible for understanding the clinical workflow and needs of HCPs to create software-based products that meet the needs and expectations of oncologists and other clinical stakeholders. Gather feedback from HCPs, primarily oncologists and their staff, as well as patients and other stakeholders, in order to inform key features, functionality, services, and overall product roadmap. Work hand-in-hand with the engineering team, including the product team and design team) to enhance their work with clinical knowledge of the oncology practices and workflows of reference. Collaborate with multiple functions (regulatory, legal, compliance) to design viable solutions for implementation. Approach product management through frequent, agile iterations that continuously deliver more value and remove pain points in the workflows.
Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS, Master’s or PhD preferred.
- Experience working in healthcare and/or life sciences.
- Up to 3 years of working knowledge of designing, developing, and deploying medical software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on feature specifications, driving requirements from all relevant stakeholders, and making decisions about implementation and resource trade-offs.