Sr. Software Engineer, AWS Infrastructure
Tech – Engineering /
About Us: Artera is an AI startup that develops medical artificial intelligence tests to personalize therapy for cancer patients. Artera is on a mission to personalize medical decisions for patients and physicians on a global scale.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for helping to drive the development of the Systems behind Artera's products and build highly reliable and Secure infrastructure.
- Drive the technical design and implementation of the underlying AWS Infrastructure using programming, and Infrastructure as Code.
- Build and manage end-to-end Infrastructure projects using: AWS, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines and other tools.
- Collaborate with Product and other teams, support them in building core Infrastructure functionalities.
- Participate in team code reviews
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in CS, EE, or similar.
- Experience with Kubernetes is essential.
- Experience with AWS.
- 5+ years Engineering experience as a Software or Infrastructure.
- A solid coder that can write high-quality Python / Bash code and provides high-quality peer code reviews.
- Is a trusted operator and Is very thoughtful and careful in the Production environment.
Equal Employee Opportunity: At Artera, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients and physicians. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.