Clinical Data Manager
Life Sciences – Clinical Development /
Artera is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Data Manager to join the team. This role can be Remote or based in San Francisco.
As a Clinical Data Manager, you are a key part of the Clinical Development team to support the organization at the highest possible levels of quality and rigor. You will report to the Biostatistics Team Lead and work with Biostatisticians to ensure accuracy of data and provide throughout documentations. You will be supported by an organization that values scientific rigor and commits resources accordingly.
What you will do
- Collaborate with Clinical Development, AI and Engineering teams to assist in the assessment, organization, tracking and documentation of data as it enters the Artera system and is used for R&D.
- Work with Biostatistics team to implement robust infrastructure and policies for data management, inventory and documentation of data that are acquired from Artera collaborators.
- Help prevent, minimize or resolve problems that may impact data integrity through ensuring adherence to GCP requirements and research best practices.
- Catalog and/or document data locking efforts and facilitate data reviews to ensure long-term data integrity.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of clinical data management experience in industry (biotechnology or Pharma), academia or CRO roles.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Capability in some programming language (preferably R or Python).
- Analytical thinker with problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Oncology data management experience
- Data management regulatory experience
- Project management experience
- Certification or experience in quality management