Customer Support Engineer (Philippines Only)
Articulate is looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our fantastic team. Do you want to help customers solve challenging technical problems at an organization that invests in making customer support amazing? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
You’re a sharp, knowledgeable technician with a genuine love for people that lets you solve the toughest problems. You’re a recognized resource and go-to for friends, family, and coworkers. You’re passionate about owning and resolving cases yourself, but humble enough to know when to ask for help. And you’re flexible, collaborative, open to feedback, proactive, and able to manage problems from start to finish.
What you'll do:
- Take on our customers’ challenging technical problems, delight the customer, and remind them why they chose Articulate
- Reproduce and isolate bugs before involving QA
- Write high-quality bug reports
- Help the engineering team prioritize bugs
- Test products when asked, and act as a customer advocate
- Write detailed client instructions and contribute toward the Articulate knowledge base
- Use Salesforce to record, track, and close cases
- Reside in The Philippines
- Be available for rotating shifts
What you should have:
- 2 years of technical support experience with desktop software applications and web tools
- Extensive experience troubleshooting Windows, Office, and a wide variety of Windows applications; experience with Articulate software is a plus, but not a must
- Innate understanding of web technologies, including all major browsers, FTP, email delivery, Adobe Flash, accessibility tools, and challenges such as low bandwidth, proxies, filters, and firewalls
- No fear of logs—you can jump in and attempt to decipher any log file from any application
- Be proactive and deadline-driven, manage your time well, be organized, and propose creative solutions
- Basic understanding of HTML and of the SCORM specification
- A love for turning frustrated customers into successful advocates
- You love to help everyone: customers, peers, and the neighbor down the street
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to convey complex concepts concisely and clearly to customers with professionalism, empathy, and excellent grammar and spelling
- Experience working from home or in an environment with a lot of autonomy
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.