Senior Software Engineer
Anywhere in US
Articulate is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our globally distributed Platform Engineering team. We’re a team of makers. We build performant systems and delightful tools that empower Articulate engineering teams to move quickly, safely, and reliably in order to provide the world's best e-learning experiences.
We need a special person who thrives in an environment of freedom. You might be our person if you can work largely self-directed, have experience leading software teams, and derive enjoyment from mentoring and leveling-up other engineers.
- Building tools and services to support our internal teams in the areas of CI/CD, ChatOps, end user auth (OAuth and SAML+SSO), and open source Terraform providers.
- Mentoring software engineers and further developing a healthy and empathetic software engineering culture.
- Building tools and services that address short-term needs while considering the long-term view of how work fits into the company’s overall goals.
- Solving technical problems with empathy for the future engineers who will pick up your code and for current team members who will be immediately impacted by your changes.
- You have a growth mindset and a deep passion for continuous learning.
- You have experience mentoring software engineers in a formal or informal leadership capacity.
- You’re comfortable making your way in and around Linux and AWS environments.
Some Tech You'll Work With:
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.