Director of People
Anywhere in US /
We’re looking for a Director of People to join our growing team!
We are a human centered organization, putting the employees at the heart of the organization. We design our people processes around human emotion and a what works here approach as a means to setting the organization up for success and creating a culture where people feel appreciated, listened to, and valued. We use a design thinking process in developing and enhancing our people processes, ensuring cross-functional and diverse voices are involved.
This position will oversee People Operations, Total Rewards, Business Partners and Training and Development. This position will report to the VP of People and will be part of the People leadership team. The ideal candidate will have managed a people team in a high-growth SaaS company focused on creating an exceptional employee experience. They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll-up their sleeves and get the job done.
What you'll do:
- Manage strategic and day-to-day people operations to include total rewards, people systems, business partners
- Provide employee development and coaching to the team
- Manage, automate and build scalable people systems and end-to-end tools with a human centric focus
- Manage total rewards and people systems to align with organizational culture
- Manage the development and implementation of our internal training programs
- Operationalize and implement our human centered people processes
- Provide oversight on people operations to ensure compliance and alignment with our organizational culture
- Provide strategic oversight, support and guidance to the people business partners
- Work collaboratively with the People leadership team in creating a culture of inclusion and belonging
- Manage International PEO
What you should have:
- Deep experience of HR/People experience including people operations, people systems, talent management, benefits, compensation, workforce planning, compliance and employee relations preferably in a high-growth Saas company
- Previous people management experience with a strong commitment to growth and development of direct reports
- Passionate about inclusion and diversity and creating a culture where everyone can bring their whole self to work
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, while still rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done
- Proven ability to operationalize people processes and system, with the experience and skills to help the organization scale rapidly
- Ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with folks across different teams and at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You're the ideal candidate if:
- Certifications in SHRM, SPHR or PHR
- Previous experience supporting a tech company in rapid growth
- Experience with design thinking process and employee experience journey
- A knack for program management and operational excellence
- Experience with or interest in people analytics
- Experience with Paylocity & CultureAmp
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.