Associate Marketing Manager, Advertising
Anywhere in US /
Articulate is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager with hands-on experience managing digital and traditional advertising to join our exceptional team. The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for helping to identify advertising opportunities, developing and implementing campaigns, and optimizing advertising performance.
The Associate Marketing Manager makes data-driven recommendations for tactics that will fulfill the marketing plan (derived from marketing strategy) and then manages the execution. You’ll have a blend of analytical and creative skills that you’ll use to build brand awareness, attract prospects, and drive them through our marketing funnel. You have a deep understanding of our customers, customer purchasing drivers, and customer segments.
What you'll do:
- Execute, measure, and optimize digital and out-of-home advertising campaigns (billboards, bus and transit ads, and more) that effectively build brand awareness, drive lead acquisition, lead conversion, retention, upsell, and overall customer engagement
- Execute PPC, display/remarketing, video, traditional, paid social, and podcast/audio campaigns, and report on performance
- Manage day-to-day vendor relationships and communication across all paid media channels
- Gather, analyze, and report on marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Stay on top of ad tech advancements to maximize campaign effectiveness across all products
- Proactively communicate with peers and leadership on plans, progress, and problems
What you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in advertising management
- 2+ years of experience using Google Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube ads, and AdRoll
- Experience with advertising vendor management, working with advertising companies, podcast publishers, or others to launch campaigns
- Experience with programmatic media buying platforms (e.g., Choozle, MediaMath, or Google Display & Video 360)
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in reporting and data analysis to extract meaning and present recommended actions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills when working with teammates who may be either data-driven or more qualitative
- Detail-oriented, persistent, and curious
- Excellent ability to project manage
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Positive, empathetic, driven, collaborative, flexible, and confident
- You should also be a thoughtful, trustworthy doer with a high EQ, who is positive, empathetic, driven, collaborative, flexible, and confident.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.