People Project Manager
Anywhere in US /
Project Management Operations /
Articulate is looking for a project manager to join our amazing team. This position will report to our Sr. Director of Strategic Projects.
The project manager will drive and ensure delivery of critical projects for the People team. They’re responsible for developing project plans and timelines, coordinating efforts across participating groups, and ensuring that stakeholders have visibility into project status. They’ll also be responsible for defining, maintaining, and analyzing KPI metrics for the People team.
The project manager will understand the people team’s processes and build relationships with that team’s leads in order to develop, implement, and update projects. They must be able to work independently and as part of a high-functioning team to manage competing priorities, find solutions for roadblocks, and lead project teams.
They’ll support People team leaders in creating actionable project plans and driving projects to completion, furthering our goal of building an organization that centers people in all of its decisions. They’ll drive projects such as evaluating existing onboarding processes, identifying needed improvements, and implementing those enhancements.
What you'll do:
- Drive critical projects that build our human-centered organization culture; identify milestones, stakeholders, and implications for other work
- Partner with the program manager to manage development and rollout of new people programs, including training, diversity & inclusion, and benefits programs.
- Review internal processes and make recommendations to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Drive projects to completion, including finding solutions for roadblocks, coordinating deliverables, and holding team members accountable to their commitments
- Communicate project status, seek input, and build open communication across teams
- Give project stakeholders clear insight on project status, timelines, and potential obstacles
- Maintaining Gantt charts that roll up into larger project and program charts
- Proactively communicate with peers and stakeholders on plans, progress, and problems
- Lead retros after projects are completed to identify areas for improvement for project managers, stakeholders, and project teams
- Define, maintain, and analyze the people KPIs; surface trends and opportunities
- Define, collect, and analyze project metrics; derive insights from metrics to improve future project processes
- In addition to your primary project management roles, you’ll join all Articulate team members in building an inclusive, human-centered culture by participating in culture-focused project teams
What you should have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in project management
- Successful track record of driving project plans and execution in a fast-paced environment (SaaS business preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with folks across different teams and at all levels of the organization
- Extreme attention to detail, resourcefulness, and flawless execution
- Ability to also see the big picture
- Resilient, adaptable, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- High EQ
- Positive, empathetic, driven, collaborative, flexible, and confident
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.