Anywhere in US /
Articulate is looking for a Brand Designer to join our exceptional Marketing Team. The Brand Designer will report to the Senior Design Director and work closely with the brand design team to provide creative support for the Marketing department through a variety of channels: digital, web, and print.
Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. The candidate will be a motivated learner who is excited to participate in successful collaboration with peers.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on the conceptual and design development of multiple small- and large-scale projects and campaigns used across marketing, sales, content, people, and operations
- Design various marketing materials, including emails, web pages, social images, presentations, digital assets, infographics, downloads, tradeshow displays, catalogs, brochures, and ads
- Understand our brand and digital presence, and successfully complete projects accordingly with a high attention to detail
- Assist with all other marketing and design tasks related to events, trade shows, and conferences
- Support our in-house motion graphic design with creative assets
- Collaborate with internal teams to design and develop creative assets and landing pages
- Share learnings, best practices, and insights with colleagues and team to create a culture of continual learning and collaboration
- Proactively communicate with peers and managers on plans, progress, and problems
What you should have:
- 2-3+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Expertise with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent grasp of visual design principles and elements
- Have a passion for amazing brand/visual design and typography
- An open-minded thinker who’s constantly in search of engaging, thoughtful design solutions and cutting-edge brand work in the real world
- A team contributor who is well-versed in giving and receiving feedback constructively
- Outstanding communication skills and self-motivated
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience in graphic design; portfolio required
- Basic knowledge of video software (PremierePro, After Effects) is a plus
- Illustration skills are a plus
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.